Employing migrant workers in the UK

Employing migrant workers in the UK

An employer’s ability to quickly recruit key personnel may be a crucial factor in its continued success. Where workers cannot be recruited to a vacancy locally, it may be necessary to widen the scope of the search to include the possibility of employing workers from outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).

Workers coming to the UK from outside of the EEA are referred to as ‘migrant workers’ or ‘migrants’.

DC Employment Solicitors can provide legal advice on the following:

Join our newsletter for free law updates and guides

Related posts

Annija Gold

Annija GoldGraduate Legal Trainee 02382 353701 annijagold@dcemployment.co.uk Annija studied LLB Law at the University of Winchester, graduating in...

Lucy Dunn

Lucy DunnAdministrative Assistant 02380 011234 lucydunn@dcemployment.co.uk Lucy studied at Peter Symonds College in her home town of Winchester...